KiwiSDR 2: your expression of interest needed

jksjks
edited December 2023 in KiwiSDR Discussion

I need to make sure we're not building too few units for the first KiwiSDR 2 batch.

If you have expressed purchase interest on Twitter, upon forum signup or on the KiwiSDR 2 forum threads then I have already counted you.

But if you have not mentioned your interest then please reply to this thread or email support@kiwisdr.com

You will be helping us tremendously.

Thank you!

ยซ1345

Comments

• I am certainly interested, thanks

• Presently I have two KiwiSDR(s) and I would purchase 2 of the KiwiSDR2 when they are available.

Zeak K6RRP

• I am very interested! I am looking for one ever since.

• Hello John,

Thank you very much for your announcement. I am interested in purchasing 1 unit “KiwiSDR 2”. If available, 2 units. I just wrote you an email.

Best regards, Philippe

• Interested and ready to grab one!

Joe, WC4R, Williamsburg, VA

• I'm interested, count me in!

-Zyg- AF4MP

• Hi John

I'm interested also and I believe some French hams are too :-)

&linkz

• I'm interested. Thank you for all your work.

Christoph

• I'm all in. TU!

John WA3ETD

• Just in case I'm not already "in the system" I, too, would like to indicate my interest in purchasing one KiwiSDR.

• I will definitely be interested in at least 2.

• I left a request for 1 x KiwiSDR2 on Twitter but just in case............yes please, just one today thanks John.

• jksjks
    edited October 2023

Got the latest three of you. I've had to start a spreadsheet to keep track so I don't double count the requests, lol.

• edited October 2023

I'm interessed to buy one KiwiSDR2.

• One or two units...

73/Bengt

• Count me in for one too. Delighted that the KiwiSDR project is still this active, not to mention all of the software updates for version 1.

• I'm interested in one, and I know of at least one other person who is also interested (who I'm fairly sure hasn't posted on here or Twitter).

• I'm interested.

• I am interested in purchasing at least one. Please add me to the list. Thank you.

• I am also interested in purchasing at least one, and maybe a second one.

Thank you!

I am already looking forward to it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And thank you very much for all your work regarding the Kiwi SDR / Kiwi SDR 2 project! ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚

Tobi

• Definitely interested in one KiwiSDR2 unit. Really appreciate your efforts to keep the KiwiSDR project alive and continuing.

• edited October 2023

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ I will buy one Kiwi-2, if it is available in Europe.

73 Costas

• I want at least 2, possibly 3.

• Hello John, I own a first-generation KiwiSDR and I plan to acquire a KiwiSDR2 as soon as it is available for sale.

• I probably expressed interest on sign up but just in case yes please, I'd like one.

• edited October 2023

Very interested in at least one (maybe two) KiwiSDR2 to add to the K1VL site. So count me in!

Carmine K1VL

• I'm in for at least two

• 2 units please.

Thanks for all the effort put into this and the original Kiwi ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cheers,

Lee G0DBH

• 2 units.

• At least 1 for me as well. Probably 2 though.๐Ÿ˜‚