1.599 Backup [fixed in v1.600]

Hi

I wanted to backup my receivers, the card reaches about 10% and breaks the connection with the administrator's website. I waited 15 minutes for it to save although I don't know if the backup was finished, usually it never took longer. I removed the cards from all devices but they hibernated. LEDs are on The router sees all but does not respond to the administrator and user interface. I disconnected all the power for 15 seconds and the fun began, 2 started normally, 2 more did not connect to the router for about 3 minutes, the last kiwi did not respond to connecting the power for several minutes, it only started when I disconnected it from the power supply for 4 minutes. Now they work (modes #8 and #4 in different configurations as they should with autorun in mix FT8/FT4/WSPR where #8 as I noticed only fires #6 autorun leaving #2 free with a waterfall, which improves performance) I turned on another backup but only on one device and the situation repeats itself, only disconnecting from the power supply helps and the backup probably failed. Installed v1.599

Comments

• jksjks
    edited April 2023

BBG/B, AI or AI-64?

What version of Debian? (e.g. 8 or 10).

When was the last time you made a backup successfully and what Kiwi version was it running (approximate answer is okay).

• Debian 8 (still) previous copy around 1.52 or 1.53

• How large of an sd card? When you push the disk free button (yellow) on the admin console tab what's the output? E.g:

Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    /dev/mmcblk0p1  3.6G  2.1G  1.4G  61% /

• CONSOLE: open connection
    root@kiwisdr:~/Beagle_SDR_GPS# df .
    Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    /dev/mmcblk0p1  3.5G  1.6G  1.8G  48% /
    root@kiwisdr:~/Beagle_SDR_GPS#  

all cards are 10class 16gb

• Thanks for your effort, now it works perfectly