The KiwiSDR 2 online store is open for orders! Please visit kiwisdr.nz
Please visit kiwisdr.com (documentation) and kiwisdr.nz (online store)

jks

About

Username
jks
Last Active
Roles
Member, Administrator, Moderator
  • IP address blacklist

Not on any pulldown from the control panel. You have to use the label editing feature since you are defining the mask for a particular frequency and mode (passband). http://kiwisdr.com/quickstart/index.html#id-user-marker

On the DX label edit panel it's the last entry ("masked") on the "type" pulldown. You will see the blackout in the waterfall immediately.
    W9SPY
  • Kiwi un-registration not working?

Okay, I see what's happening. The change back in January to separate kiwisdr.com and sdr.hu registration is not fully reflected in the status code transmitted to update rx.kiwisdr.com. So the 15 minute response time won't apply in all cases. Rather, your listing will be removed after three days by the "inactivity" timeout. I have reduced this inactivity timeout to three hours instead. So your listings are now gone..
    jpeWA2ZKD
  • v1.390: cross compilation, SAM demodulators

I'm in the middle of porting all the noise reduction and noise blanking code from Teensy now. It's not quite as easy a job as SAM was however.
    WA2ZKDChrisSmolinskiPowernumptybensonLX1DQ

Alright, next release SAL & SAU will not display the opposite sideband in the passband image. They'll work just like LSB & USB do now. I'm not sure why I thought this wasn't the right thing to do..
    WA2ZKD

I'm in the middle of porting all the noise reduction and noise blanking code from Teensy now. It's not quite as easy a job as SAM was however.
    WA2ZKDChrisSmolinskiPowernumptybensonLX1DQ