- Last Active
Update: After much additional hair-pulling, I finally figured out what the problem was. It was browser cookie-related involving my use of CCleaner to store only the cookies locally that I choose.
I had earlier setup CCleaner to NOT delete the cookie associated with strangebeacons.proxy.kiwisdr.com. But, when I manually deleted the cookie, I found then that the proxy IP page now loads perfectly.
I'm not enough of a computer geek to be able to explain to everyone what was happening in the background as to why that worked. I just know that it did. And if you ever experience this same problem, here is your answer to it.