Second build sold out. Message will appear here when store is ready for third build ordering.

listing [on kiwisdr.com/public vs sdr.hu]

edited March 2018 in Problems Now Fixed
Hi There,

Can someone tell me please why when l have list my KiwiSDR is shows in the SDR.hu listing but not on the public which is kiwisdr.com/public/ what am l doing wrong..

thanks

frank

Comments

• Hi Frank,

Your Kiwi seems to be down at the moment, so I can't debug this problem completely. But what I did see on the kiwisdr.com server looked okay. So it really should have been listed there. I'll check again next time your Kiwi is up.

• Hi Jks,

Thanks for the reply yes it;s down at the moment as l need to get a new beaglebone board as the one that came with my SDR the card reader was damage and it;s been exchanged so hopefully l will get that today and have it up and running to night and l will leave up till you get to have a look at it l would appreciate that as l can;t see what l am doing wrong.

frank

• How was the card reader damaged? Was it a physical problem with the sd card socket?

• Hi Jks,

well to be honest it was packed damaged as the out carton was perfect it looked like something had been dropped on it and ripped most of it off the board the retailer l brought it from seen the pictures l sent to him within hrs that l got it and has agreed to replace that part of the board as you can see it was packed that way.

regards

frank

• Hi Jks,

Well all up and running again now l will leave it running so you can see why it won;t show up in the kiwisdr.com/public/ but yet if l do a search on SDR.hu l can find it.

regards

frank

• Well, when I looked this morning on kiwisdr.com/public it was there. It is also listed on the http://rx.linkfanel.net/ map which gets its data from kiwisdr.com/public

So not sure what the problem was.

• well main thing is it;s all working how it should then.

thank you