Second build sold out. Message will appear here when store is ready for third build ordering.

I have successfully updated my KiwiSDR to V1.486

2»

Comments

• clang++-8 -Dv1_556 @../build/gen/Makefile.inc -std=gnu++11 -c -o ../build/obj_keep/edata_always2.o ../build/gen/edata_always2.cpp
    clang++-8 ... ../build/obj_O3/web_devel.o ../build/obj_keep/edata_always.o ../build/obj_keep/edata_always2.o ../build/obj/ext_init.o -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/l
    ib -ldl -lfdk-aac -lz -lsndfile -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -lacars-2 -lliquid -lglib-2.0 -lconfig -lsqlite3 -lfftw3f -lutil -lssl -o ../build/k
    iwi.bin
    make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/Beagle_SDR_GPS'
    root@kiwisdr:~/Beagle_SDR_GPS# 

I have come through m command all right, without any error msg, but I was unable to input mi command to install any more. Am I done with updates then?

• I don't understand why it wouldn't let you input the mi after the m finished. But the mi must be done otherwise the new version will not be installed and you will not run it at the next restart. So open the console tab again and just type mi alone. It should work. Then use the restart button on the control tab when the mi has finished (without errors).

• I have checked:

apt-get reinstall libssl-dev

ls -la /usr/include/openssl/ssl.h

and then the whole building procces, with m command, until root@kiwisdr:~/Beagle_SDR_GPS# 

I did try to complete the process, with mi command, but there was no more response at that.

• I remain connected, but mi input didn't print.

• Shout I try " connect " again?

• Thanks! Jon. I am now updted to V1556!!!!

• I realized by now, no more print for "m" command at that, simply means updating was completed in its right.

Thank you very much for your line-by-line and blow-by-blow instructions which have been very helpful.