I'm not showing up in rx.kiwisdr.com site. [fixed]

edited September 28 in Problems Now Fixed

After a nearby lightning strike destroyed my router and BBG and receiving a new BBG, I'm now not able to get my Kiwi to show up on rx.kiwi.com. I get a YES on both the test kiwi IP and my own outside IP (73.112.42.196:8073). Also, I get a "registration: successful " on the kiwi admin/public tab. I'm running V1.701 and my local connection to the Kiwi works just fine! I've been been reading discussions for a week now...

Gary W2GNN

Comments

• jksjks
    edited September 25

You have a configuration issue. Look at the admin connect tab. It looks like you have the 5-item menu set to "Public IP" (from the kiwisdr.com records, I'm not actually connecting to your Kiwi).

But under that it must say "Based on above selection, ...". But then show a LOCAL IP address which is incorrect. It should show your PUBLIC IP address.

To fix this select a different entry in the 5-item menu. Like the first one ("Domain name"). Then re-select "Public IP". Now it should show your public IP in that message area. Then restart by clicking at the top of the page. Now you should appear in the listing and on the map (after a few minutes delay).

• Thanks JKS, That fixed the issue.

Gary, w2gnn