TDoA not working [fixed]

edited June 17 in Problems Now Fixed

Hello there,

Is there a problem with TDoA?

Selecting it brings up the map as usual but no stations ever show.

I have tried Chrome and Firefox.

Thanks!

Comments

• Works here without issue.

• jksjks
    edited June 14

Are you able to load these two files directly with your browser? They contain the list of reference and sampling stations (respectively) used by the TDoA extension. If you get an error loading these files then maybe your IP address is in the IP blacklist range? Do you use a VPN of some sort?

tdoa.kiwisdr.com/tdoa/refs.cjson

tdoa.kiwisdr.com/tdoa/files/kiwi.gps.json

• Yes, i can load them both. I am using PfSense firewall here so will look to see if anything has auto updated causing it to be blocked.

It seems like its just me so the problem is here somewhere. I just wanted to check it wasnt a bug.

Thank you for replying to me.

Chris.

• The other thing you can do is look in the Javascript console of your browser for any obvious error messages after the TDoA fails. If you have a large screen you can open the console anytime. Otherwise wait until after the failure happens (the messages will still be there).

Browser keyboard shortcuts to open console:

Browser // Windows/Linux // Mac

Firefox // ctrl-shift-K // cmd-alt-K

Chrome // ctrl-shift-J // cmd-alt-J

Safari // ctrl-shift-C // cmd-alt-C

Opera // ctrl-shift-I // cmd-alt-I

• If this Kiwi is public please post the link. If private but accessible from the Internet please email a link to support@kiwisdr.com

• Just to wrap this up, the reason it was not working was because of the duckdns reverse proxy. Entering my public ip and the port the kiwi is on and tdoa works just fine.