Unable to connect

I have recently moved the location and changed from a 4G to a home connection. However I cannot seem to get the kiwi to work publicly.

I use the reverse proxy service

Doing an external router check shows a yes and no.

Any guidance please.

David.

Comments

• According to the records on kiwisdr.com you have the large menu on the admin connect tab set to "domain name". Change it to "reverse proxy" and restart.

• I tried that earlier but now getting this happening have to keep power cycle the kiwi

• You must have another browser tab/window somewhere that is re-connecting to the admin page after the restart (before the one that you're showing here). Just do as it says and kick the other admin connection. Then you'll be able to connect and try my suggestion.

• OK I have managed to close the other browser, but still have the same issue.

• Please re-read my first message. Click the "reverse proxy" entry on that large menu and then click the "restart" button that will appear at the top of the screen.

• HI I have clicked the reverse proxy button and restarted, but still have the same issu

e.

• From the logs I can tell that it switched to using the proxy when it restarted at 12/Oct/2024:22:02:02 UTC.