v1.699

This release is mostly about fixing the problem where a new Kiwi sometimes after public setup won't appear in the rx.kiwisdr.com list.

From the CHANGE_LOG file:

v1.699 August 25, 2024

User interface:

When recalling from the frequency memory using the ctrl-1 ctrl-2 ... ctrl-9 shortcut keys the

recalled frequency is no longer pushed on top of the stack. The stack now remains unchanged.

So that subsequent uses of the same ctrl-N key recalls the same frequency.

Mobile devices: When right-click menu is open a single tap in the waterfall will close the

menu without performing any action. Works the same as the existing double tap in the

waterfall.

Admin interface:

Show warning when attempting to connect using device with a small screen.

Bug fixes:

Fixed problem causing public registration not to work sometimes.

Always allow on-demand SNR measurement when the antenna switch is disabled. (thanks G4WIM)

Comments

• Unfortunately, my kiwi doesn't update to 1.699. It seems to stuck on 1.698

I also tried to update manually (force update in admin menu). The webpage is showing the "Sorry, software update in progress" screen for about half an hour. After that, the kiwi restarts with 1.698

Does it mean that I have to rebuild the receiver from scratch or is there any solution?

73 Arno - PE1RDP

• If your Kiwi is accessible from the Internet please email the URL and admin password to support@kiwisdr.com and I'll have a look.

• Many thanks John. I sent you the requested information a few minutes ago.