Totally LOST [fixed, corrupt git clone]

edited July 22 in Problems Now Fixed

I have lost my magic touch to get my KIWI to show up on the webpage. I have my own domain name followed by 8073. I gave my http://amstereo.blogsite.org:8073 to a friend and he accessed my SDR. I checked everything known to man. OPEN PORT checks YES for both. Router ok NAT RULES succeeded. Router static address for kiwi

Ver # of my KIWI 1.5 something. I clik check for updates and it reads....Installed version: v1.540, built Jun 15 2022 00:37:35

Error determining the latest version -- check log

The LOG is a challenge as it is nothing but IT terms and long numbers with decimal points. Useless to me.

I tried No-IP and there's a box asking for sign-in information and the last box is HOST (required) Who or what is a HOST?

I am clueless!

Fred KC4MOP

Comments

• edited July 21

You cannot get the Kiwi to show up on the public Kiwi map and list?

You need to be updated to a rather recent version, at least 1.690 (if I recall correctly), in order for it to be listed on those sources. That was due to an abuse attack of public Kiwis by some service accessing them over and over on the HFDL frequencies.

What happens if you force a software build? Does it update?

• jksjks
    edited July 21

Hi Fred. Please email your Kiwi admin password to support@kiwisdr.com and I'll fix your Kiwi for you. Set a temporary admin password if you don't want to reveal your everyday admin password.

• Looks like you don't have an admin password set. So connect to the admin page, select the "security" tab, and enter a password on the field that says "admin password". Then email me that. You're running an ancient version (v1.540) so we need to get you up-to-date and participating in automatic updates again.