Second build sold out. Message will appear here when store is ready for third build ordering.

My KiwiSDR is no longer showing up on map or lists.

In the last few days my Kiwi is no longer appearing on any maps or lists. When I go to the admin/NETWORK tab and use "Check port open" I get NO for both checks.
I am using ddns.net and have set my address, wa6our.ddns.net, in the CONNECT tab. When I try to connect using http://wa6our.ddns.net:8073 it works fine.

My KiwiSDR is at V1.390. Not sure why it has dropped off of the lists and maps.

Jim Gay
wa6our

Comments

• Forgot to add that it shows "sdr.hu registration status:SUCCESS (update)"

Jim Gay
    wa6our
  • Another update. "kiwisdr.com registration status:kiwisdr.com/public registration: successful"

Jim Gay
    wa6our
  • edited May 2020
    Hi Jim,

Distracting Junk removed as I was on the wrong track

The other possibility is that your ISP is blocking it with a new firewall (Comcast I think has been a recent one for doing that)
    Ah I see you may be on Comcast from the ping IP, I will return with the link...

73 Stu
  • edited May 2020
    Credit to Brendan_W valentfx.com/vanilla/discussion/comment/9770/#Comment_9770

"For future reference for we American types, here are the Comcast/Xfinity menu selections to allow a KiwiSDR through their system.

1. Go to Xfinity's website, login, select the "XFi" (WiFi) menu.
    2. Select the tab marked "More."
    3. Select the "My Services" tab.
    4. "Advanced Security" should be the only service listed, click to disable.
    5. Exit.

This info accurate as of 02 April 2020.
    "
  • I checked my Comcast/Xfinity page and it shows "Your Gateway is in Bridge Mode". I use my own WiFi router instead of Comcast's. I also have my KiwiSDR connected by a wired connection rather then a WiFi connection.

JIm
    wa6our
  • edited May 2020
    Well. I finally rebooted my KiwiSDR and now it is responding correctly. I first tried rebooting my router, but that made no difference. After rebooting my KiwiSDR it started acting normally and appears on the maps.

Thanks for your help and ideas.

Jim
    wa6our
    Powernumpty