Second build sold out. Message will appear here when store is ready for third build ordering.

KiwiSDR not playing audio in the DRM mode [actually station dead air]

edited March 2020 in Problems Now Fixed
I've tried Firefox and Chrome and two different KiwiSDRs. The DRM status indicates a lock, but the audio is not heard. This is since version 377. I tried the rollback recent changes on the update page, but that didn't change anything.
Ron
KA7U

Comments

• Nah, works fine. R. Nigeria was probably not sending any audio programming during that period. I tried many Kiwis all over the world running v1.377 on Safari/FF/Chrome and all was well.
  • @jks , imagine that, broadcasting dead air. I hadn't thought of that. I'll wait for conditions to improve and try again. The test DRM works, so must have been dead air. Thanks for your patience.
    Ron
    KA7U
  • OK, I have GRFC - Voice of Russia on 15325 playing audio with some QSB on an active loop, KiwiSDR / BBG, and 100% decode on the dipole with the BBAI. So Voice of Nigeria was definitely playing dead air. LOL, Sorry I jumped to conclusions.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rf8a5qmgjj58003/ka7u.no-ip.org_2020-02-03T01_05_07Z_15325.00_drm.mp3?dl=0

Ron
    KA7U