Second build sold out. Message will appear here when store is ready for third build ordering.

Mobile UI design sketch

To create a mobile web UI, there'd need to be a design concept first. I've sketched these to show that it doesn't need to be that much different from the current desktop UI:

imageimage

This assumes no top bar, no top picture, no welcome wall of text. The reliance on popup boxes would still need to be addressed. However, the current client has more obstacles to mobile friendliness than just the UI. For example, it sends nearly a megabyte of non-minified, non-gzipped JavaScript on page load, and the server even intentionally disables the cache for mobile clients.

Comments

• I looks kinda neat, but the subpanels extending from the middle look kinda awkward; I think that could be improved. In fact when you think about it it's already awkward on desktop, just more awkward on mobile. Perhaps the bar of tabs should be placed on the upper edge of the panel, and then the subpanels could extend further up from there. And we could do away with the "Off" button and replace it with a collapse arrow or cross.

My suggestion would be to try to improve this and push a fix in the desktop version first, because there's no reason it couldn't benefit from the improved panel too :smiley: