Second build sold out. Message will appear here when store is ready for third build ordering.

Suggestion - insert google analytics code from admin panel

It would be cool to have an ability to paste google analytics code for statistic.

Comments

• I guess I'll have to read up about how that works. I've never used it before. Can the necessary HTML/JS be auto-generated by Kiwi code or will there have to be an admin panel interface for certain parameters?

• User generated java script code from his own google analytics web panel. 

Something like this:

<script>
    (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
    (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
    m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
    ga('create', 'UA-82543957-1', 'auto');
    ga('send', 'pageview');
    </script>

After he have to put this code to html page which he want to track. So we just need add simple input form at Webpage tab for javascript tracking code. Tracking code should be place before closed </head> tag.

• Hello!
    Can we expect this feature soon?
    Here is explanation in graphic way.

Thank you in advance

Attachments:
    https://forum.kiwisdr.com/uploads/Uploader/a9/ff03f9c0990844019a288ebb94567a.jpg
  • Okay, I think I have this working. It will be in the next release. I'm not sure when that will be because I am testing some other extensive changes at the moment.

• jksjks
    edited November 2017
    This was released with v1.141 today. At the bottom of the admin webpage tab is a textarea for HTML/Javascript that will be inserted into the <head> element. Please let me know if this works for you or not.

Tonda
  • Hello!

Yes, I've checked already. It works! 
    Thank you so much! 

• Simple data visualisation from my KiwiSDR receiver
    Tonda