Second build sold out. Message will appear here when store is ready for third build ordering.

Request for additional URL strings [partially fixed in v1.570]

Hi John,

None of the following are major issues, just nice to have at some point.

I've been trying to use the KiWi to observe and record low level beacon signals on the 10m amateur band. The hope is to be able to capture some meteor pings. As the Main waterfall doesn't work too well at maximum zoom settings, I've been using the no_wf FFT waterfall option instead.

Something like this

I have used this URL string to specify the parameters.

"http://wessex.zapto.org:8073/?f=28215/100,1900cwz14&wfts=5&wfm=-80,-40&no_wf"

However the waterfall max and minimum setting string wfm= doesn't seem to work.

In addition there doesn't seem to be commands to do the following, although they may exist and I just can't find them.

Set the waterfall to manual or auto

Set AGC off and specify manual gain and other AGC parameters

Also the position of the Audio FFT warning message obscures some of the waterfall time stamps maybe this could be moved over, or turned off after a short period of being displayed.

Regards,

Martin

Comments

• In v1.570:

However the waterfall max and minimum setting string wfm= doesn't seem to work.

Fixed. Was broken when audio FFT mode active (settings were overridden by a forced autoscale).

Set the waterfall to manual or auto

Added: "wfa" or "wfa=1" to set auto aperture mode, "wfa=0" to set manual aperture mode.

Set AGC off and specify manual gain and other AGC parameters

Too difficult for now -- don't have the time..

Also the position of the Audio FFT warning message obscures some of the waterfall time stamps maybe this could be moved over, or turned off after a short period of being displayed.

Fixed. Also not displayed at all on mobile devices.

• Thanks John,

Much appreciated.

Regards,

Martin