Second build sold out. Message will appear here when store is ready for third build ordering.

v1.557: GPS clock correction fix, variable passband FFT window function

From the CHANGE_LOG file:

v1.557 Aug 30, 2022

Make GPS clock corrections insensitive to type of connection to Kiwi.

Added URL parameter "sndw=N" (N=0-4) to set alternate passband FFT filter window functions.

Prevent admin "Daily restart?" option from triggering more than once during update window.

Comments

• ... with the latest update, if I try to change a label, this message appears even though the admin page is not open.

I tried all the ways even restarting the Kiwi, but the message and the impossibility to modify the label remains unless you proceed with the modification from the DX card.

• I don't see this problem. Does anyone else?

• edited August 2022

... I restored the kiwi to a previous update with the appropriate SD card, after all the procedure was successful I restored the power supply to the device, which obviously updated itself to the latest version v1.557. as you can see from the attached photo there are all the labels I created without start and end times.

i tried with mozilla - chrome and edge.

In all three cases, the answer that appears on the screen is always the same.

With the latest update, do you have to do something that I don't understand well in the admin tab? Taking into account that I haven't made any changes since yesterday when the old version was there and everything worked fine?

Tue Aug 30 11:40:26 00:13:44.300 0... 0      PWD admin config pwd set TRUE, auto-login TRUE
    Tue Aug 30 11:40:26 00:13:44.300 0... 0      PWD admin prior auth
    Tue Aug 30 11:40:31 00:13:49.423 0... 0      SND UPD freq 17880.000 kHz i_phase 0x000044a8|f56c1a76 clk 66665894.896(298)
    Tue Aug 30 11:40:43 00:14:01.378 0... 0      SND UPD freq 17880.000 kHz i_phase 0x000044a8|f56dc60b clk 66665894.799(304)

• I don't see this problem. Does anyone else?

No problems here, works as usual.

• ... problem solved, but without knowing why.

i had to reinstall mozilla from scratch. probably the admin tab was stuck and open even if it was not visible.

In case it happens again, besides the warning it is not possible to add a button to the warning that forces the closure of the admin page, when operating with the local connection.

• jksjks
    edited August 2022

In case it happens again, besides the warning it is not possible to add a button to the warning that forces the closure of the admin page, when operating with the local connection.

Yeah, that's not a bad idea actually. A button on that panel that just force-closes all the other admin connections.

Of course the real solution is to fix the underlying reason the admin connections need to be closed. But that means adding a real database package to the Kiwi and all the associated problems that will cause..