Second build sold out. Message will appear here when store is ready for third build ordering.

Connect to admin page via wifi

I have my receivers set to run using wifi. They work fine like that with one exception. Of the 3 radios I can only get to the admin page on one of them. The other 2 show this message:

© bluebison.net

No admin password set. Can only connect from same local network as Kiwi.

Client ip = 192.168.1.1

I only have one network and don't have an admin password set on any of them. I can probably connect again using ethernet and add a password but I would like to try to solve it without doing this if I can. I am able to ssh into each radio using the the coreect user name and serial number. The ipaddress the message refers to is the address of the router.

Steve KD2OM

Comments

• Well, are all of the 3 Kiwis and the computer running the browser on the same wifi with the same local network number? (i.e. 192.168.1.xxx) If not, then that's why you're getting that messages.

• Sorry for the delay in answering John, we were overseas and got busy.

yes all of them are the same net, i.e. 192.168.1.xxx

Steve KD2OM

• I found the issue. The /etc/network/interfaces file was different between the working and non working radios. The non working ones had a static ipaddress set. I must have done this for some reason quite some time ago and conman didn’t change it.

Steve KD2OM