Second build sold out. Message will appear here when store is ready for third build ordering.

Noise Filter

Can someone point me in the direction where I can find instructions on how to configure the Noise Filter? I've played around with the settings quite a bit and have come up with nothing useful. I did a few Google searchs and found nothing there.

Basically, all I want to do is kill off the harshness of the static. Something that will make speech easy to hear. Kind of just taking the edge off of it.

Comments

• What mode?

I'm not aware of a good guide but try this

If you a have a local Kiwi, or not busy public one, open two connections at the same time (in two browser tabs) and with headphones using the "Audio tab" - "Pan" move one audio left, one right so that you have the same tuned signal and mode in each ear.

The from the Audio tab select "WDSP" - "More" - "Denoiser" on one channel, "Spec" - "More" - on the other, reduce the "Active SNR:" to something that suits the signal level.

Compare results.

There might be a slight echo affect as the two channels are out of sync but it should give fast comparative results.

• Thanks for the reply! I will try that.

What I want to also find out is what is wdsp, LMS, spec, etc. What do they mean and what do the various sub-settings mean/do? I'd like to learn what they are now how changing the setting effect the audio either by reading or doing I guess.

I assume that if (when) I totally screw up my audio, I can deleted the cookies are be set back to factory settings?

Thanks again!