Second build sold out. Message will appear here when store is ready for third build ordering.

Web server down after update to v1.344 [fixed in v1.345]

edited November 2019 in Problems Now Fixed
After the update I selected "no waterfall" from the admin page in order to save bandwidth. I was prompted to restart the server after which the web interface never came back. I have tried logging in via ssh as root and selecting foreground mode (using mst and k) the final message being - PANIC: "fopen config" (init/fpga.cpp, line 134). Please can anyone suggest how I may recover from this.

Ian (g0wzm)

Comments

• jksjks
    edited November 2019
    Hi Ian.
    Unfortunately you have found an interesting bug. A consequence of the large number of changes to support the BeagleBone AI.
    It sounds like you have some Linux skills so let me describe the easiest way to recover. ssh into the Beagle as root and type:
    cdk    (change dir to /kiwi/kiwi.config)
    sed -i 's/"no_wf":true/"no_wf":false/' kiwi.json    (mind the single versus double quotes here)
    cdp
    ku
    Will be fixed today. Apologies for this.
  • Many thanks JKS. I will give this a go as soon as I am back at "Base" next week.
    Cheers
    Ian
  • Many thanks JKS. I will give this a go as soon as I am back at "Base" next week.
    Cheers
    Ian

OK, that fixed it. Thanks again.
    Ian
  • moved to Problems Now Fixed