Second build sold out. Message will appear here when store is ready for third build ordering.

new options : BFO tuning by keyboard + bandpass filter indication

HI All and HNY 2019.
I have seen and used the new functions in the v 1.250, all perfect.
Fine is the pP passband function, now lacks the bB = moving up\down the BFO for ease of syncing the KIWI Carrier_BFO to the radio-CAT.
More : y function : when hidding the label bar the filter_settings window is also hidden, would be fine to let it appear below
without having to unhide the label bar.
Phil

Comments

• Shortcut keys for BFO tuning is not a bad idea (BFO tuning = shift-click-drag on passband yellow vertical carrier point). Probably also want passband tuning as well (PBT = shift-click-drag anywhere on yellow passband except vertical carrier point).

I don't understand what your second request means. What filter settings are hidden with the 'y' key? For me the frequency scale containing the yellow passband symbol is always visible no matter how many times 'y' is pressed.
  • GE agn, tnx fer attention.
    BFO : yes I know that option, but it is rather difficult to move by the mouse that few tenths of Hz specially by active CAT connection, hence risking to move the radio tuning.
    MORE abt BFO: a memory per band would be fine as the tuned freq varies on each band.

Filter setting view : see the attached pic, when hiding the LABEL TAB the filters settings are not more visible
    would be fine if this little window could appear below over the waterfall.

Attachments:
    https://forum.kiwisdr.com/uploads/Uploader/e8/7da0d45d274c94a61fa39d93a6c74f.jpg
  • Okay, I see what you're talking about now. Definitely a bug.
  • HI All and JKS, I am returning on the subject "BFO tuning by keyboard + bandpass filter indication" to recall that possible
    new features.
    Adding one more idea for the BFO : defining the bfo-offset directly at the program start. I use 700Hz instead of 500Hz
    and must change it every time I open a KIWIRX instance.
    Phil