Kiwi Does Indeed Do The Job On WSPR

Today I had three spots on 630 meters from VK4YB, 14,075 km. The antenna was a 500-metre beverage directed towards the area. To beat that, I might need to find someone in NZL...

Attachments:
https://forum.kiwisdr.com/uploads/Uploader/26/d9a0116344ecb127d669cab910e7f0.jpg

Comments

• Grayline?
  • edited October 2018
    Congratulations, quite an achievement.
  • 15:00 UTC, so not yet sunset at my end, but around midnight at the transmitter.
  • Congrats to Steve KD2OM on his logging of 8Q7HI Maldives on 30M. One of 3 wspr reporters in US to do so. Steve has been second only to K9AN for unique spots in the US for a few weeks. Credit should also go to John for the kiwiSDR and Rob whose kiwiwspr.sh script Steve runs and logs all wspr bands, 2200M through 10M simultaneously using 2 kiwiSDR. He logs an average of 12,000 spots per day!! Nice work OM
  • Hey, N6GN/k2 was the 3rd spotter - and another KiwiSDR!
    (I had to look the call up, I thought it was a bogus spot at first :) )
    WA2ZKD
  • The next version of kiwiwspr logs its name along with the spots, so we can download the database zip files and see who is running kiwiwspr
    KK6PR
  • There's a lot of people running kiwiwspr, no wsprdaemon. Below is a snapshot of middle day results for today, rank reflecting most uniques. That's the top ten in North America and 5 of them are running kiwisdr + wsprdaemon. Special congrats to KD2OM who has been mostly 1 or 2 for many weeks