CAT Sync - The CAT Tool for WebSDRs
Spotted online and may be of interest to some.
I don't know if it's any good - and it's not free, but has a relatively small price.
If anyone who tries it would you care to report back to the forum ?
Martin - G8JNJ
The CAT Tool for WebSDRs
CATSync allows you to control public WebSDR receivers with your real rig connected via CAT control to your computer. It supports the classical WebSDR as well as Kiwi SDR interfaces:
- Syncronizes any public WebSDR server with your real RIG
- Supports a wide number of RIGs (it uses the popular OmniRig engine)
- Supports WebSDR and KiwiSDR browser based SDR receivers
- Tune the VFO of your radio and see the web SDR follow in realtime !
- Listen to the same frequency as your rig via web SDR
- Ideally suited e.g. for people suffering from local QRM
- Can track RX or TX VFO (e.g. to find that split of a DX station) if radio CAT supports both simultanously
- Can be interfaced with popular logging software using OminRig or via VSPE port splitter
- This software can help you to bring you back into ham radio when you are suffering from local temporary or permanent high noise levels in an urban QTH location.
The demo has all the functions of the full version, with the exception that it will not retune the web SDR audio in realtime (you only see the web SDR frequency updating, but not the audio). You can only retune the audio to the new frequency manually.
If the demo works on your system and you like the software please consider getting the full version. The full version is tuning both frequency and audio syncronized in realtime no limitations!
The Full version costs 9.95.